Another Great Escape

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hitting + Head + Brick Wall = not a good day


I don't want to make this blog one of those ranty ones where people blog about their crap lives, etc. However, this is going to be one of those posts....Have you ever thought that everything was going alright, only to find when you looked closely that things weren't? Today was one of those days.

I have this image of me bashing my head against a wall in despair because of the lack of nouse and get up and go of some people. What is the point of trying to do new things and getting on the back of initiatives when the people that say they are with you don't do stuff that they should do? At the moment it seems as if it's just me that sees the importance of what we are trying to do as a school and the rest of the staff are just coasting or warming up after the holidays.

Anyway. I might delete this post when I'm calmer - so read it while it's here.

2 Comments:

  • Perhaps think of it as practice for when you're a Head? You're just too radical for them!!!!

    By Anonymous Claire, at 12:21 PM  

  • Yeah, I know the feeling well chum. Was a teaching assistant in a lunatic asylum for 5 months. The last month of my 6 month probation was spent at home recovering from a state of stress and anxiety, a week on planet Torremolinos and a return home to find a letter staying "Dont bother to come back You haven't attained the required standard." You'll be paid till the end of the month, but you wont be required to work." Lovely hey?

    By Anonymous baggins, at 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home