Another Great Escape

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Check This Blog out: My School's blog






I'm plugging my school's blog - for a very good reason. It is going to be shown as an example of "Excellent" practice next week at a conference showcasing different approaches to ICT. There will be lots of important Education bigwigs around. If you're wondering why, I know it's not much to look at, it's the input from the kids and the interaction with the global community. Here's where you come in, could you leave some comments on the blog? If you can get kids to do it even better.

2 Comments:

  • Absolutely, on my way over right now. Well done - you should be well chuffed.

    By Anonymous Andy, at 9:10 AM  

  • What an end to the year! It has come right out of the blue. Chuffed to bits.

    By Blogger Rocky, at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home