Another Great Escape

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Summoned by the Department of Education!

I had a call this morning at work from a bigwig at the Local Education Authority. I thought I was in trouble - not that I have anything to be worried about! My name had been suggested to this guy, he'd been looking for some teachers to take part in a research panel for The Department of Education - the one in London - the really important one. All I know at the moment is that it'll involve a bit of work online and possible trips to London to the DFES building. Scary!

4 Comments:

  • Will you still be my friend now you are famous?

    Congrats bro - someone was bound to blow your sleepy town cover and move you into teh big tiem someday. 'bout time you got off your arse and did some real work!

    See if you can wangle a mac out of it - research purposes only, of course!

    By Anonymous Andy, at 9:23 PM  

  • I'll be a moulder of the education system - dunno about fame or the mac though.

    By Blogger Rocky, at 9:41 PM  

  • I used to be a teacher. Oh, no wait, I was a janitor. I get so confused.

    By Blogger Theteak, at 4:41 PM  

  • Hey - thanks for the comment - how's Oz?

    By Blogger Rocky, at 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home