Another Great Escape

Monday, June 05, 2006

Special offer: Relevant Magazine

I know I've plugged it before but if you haven't listened or paid attention here it is again. Relevant Magazine is probably one of the best publications around, if you want a balanced, normal Christian view on things. I know what you're thinking, Christian magazine - low quality, dodgy adverts asking for money, etc, etc. I'm really dubious about anything professing to be christian and modern, especially anything from this country - needless to say Relevant is American!! Don't let this put you off though. It is produced very well, it gives an honest, non-judgmental, balanced, creative, non-denominational, account of most things without (in my opinion) watering things down. It's just very good. Every issue is different, not every article is about a christian author, musician or person - this is the bit I like...it interviews normal people too! For someone who is not particularily interested in traditional church or christian culture but has a belief then this is for you. There's more. There's a podcast too and Relevant TV - a whole load of music videos directly to your desktop.

Here's the offer, open to any reader of my blog, even a lurker (the ones that look but don't leave comments), I will buy an annual subscription for a someone that leaves a comment on this post. I don't have to know you, you don't have to live in the UK. I will be selective - I might even buy a couple if subscriptions.

Don't knock it unless you've tried it.

5 Comments:

  • Aha! Don't be offering free stuff, or I will tell all my friends!!! ;) Would love to snatch a sub to Relevant and in the spirit of your post will offer something similar on mine today when I get around to posting. Very cool idea. The gift that keeps on giving...

    By Blogger Jeff Noble, at 2:23 PM  

  • I would love to read it, bro...

    May even support the auld enemy in return!

    By Blogger headphonaught, at 2:27 PM  

  • Two people, so far...

    By Blogger Rocky, at 9:08 PM  

  • Well you two, your subscriptions are all sorted and should be posted quite soon. The one for Scotland might take about 4 weeks to arrive.

    By Blogger Rocky, at 5:01 PM  

  • Thanks so much for the offer! Check out my blog post this afternoon for how someone else "paid it forward..."

    By Blogger Jeff Noble, at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home