Another Great Escape

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Confession time


I have a confession to make...I'm a bit of a Big Brother fan. I'm sat here (semi) watching the new contestants enter the house. There's the usual mix of weirdos; there's a posh boy, a overly camp Scottish bloke (who sounds like Mrs Doubtfire), some girl that could be the chav off the Catherine Tate show, a skinny English-hating Welsh life guard, a "35" year old plastic surgery addict, a "sexual terrorist", numerous nymphomaniacs, a Scouser, a Manc (who sounds like Jimmy Cranky on speed), a few bigheads, and a bloke with Tourettes. If my Grampy was alive he'd say it was tripe. That describes it pretty much exactly. However, there's something there which makes me watch it. It's quite self affirming really - I know I'm sane, I know that my life is good, I know I've got it together.

2 Comments:

  • Hey Joel... Olly and I are right there with you! We are big fans - its sad but it brings us together for a wee while each night.

    After the shock of the first night things tend to get better... Personally loving the guy with Tourettes - he is so funny!

    Embarrassed with the representation from Glasgow (or for Shabazz :: Glasgay) but we'll get by...

    Won't be as good a BB4 - bring back Alex!

    By Blogger headphonaught, at 6:06 AM  

  • That's the way, u-huh u-huh, I like it!

    By Blogger Rocky, at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home