Another Great Escape

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Insomnia


Don't you just hate not being able to sleep. It's now 5.45am, I got up about an hour ago, I don't know what woke me up. Anyway,the TV is crap at this time of the morning. I wasn't in the mood for a DVD. So I started flicking through the sky channels - we don't have the full package, just the basic one. I started channel surfin - the Joy of Painting (some american guy with big hair), Return of the killer tomatoes (really bad film), Movies for men (not some dodgy channel), The bad movie channel, then there's all of the shopping channels.

Now the flamming birds are tweeting.

I'm glad I'm not in work for the rest of the week.

1 Comments:

  • Hey Joel... Bob Ross is the DUDE!!!

    http://nanolog.blogspot.com/2006/02/bob-ross-joy-of-painting.html

    He is the creator of chill out...

    Peace

    T

    By Blogger headphonaught, at 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home