Another Great Escape

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Crap end to the day, even crappier movie

We've just seen the biggest pile of steaming rubbish at the cinema - Cock and Bull - with Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon. Absolutely pants. Worst film ever, it even rivals Night out at the Roxbury for utter crappiness.

Anyway, my day started well, I had 10 off ill with this sickness thing that is going around, I got my kids to start a blog, we were having a great time. Some little git then decided to do something which resulted in him telling his mum a twisted version of events. She backed him up unequivicably, verbally haranguing me and my staff in the process, claiming that her kid is so terrified of me that he will admit to anything. Bollocks to that! It makes you want to hit your head against a wall, it is so annoying how some parents won't admit that their little angel has done wrong. 99.99999999% of the problems in our school are caused by or instigated by this little urchin and no matter what we try, few things work because his parents do not back us up at all.

Anyway, now that I've vented, I'll be able to resume my normal professional calmness and start afresh tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home